Photos will be temporarily unavailable on REsearch, IDXes, and AlohaLiving.com listings on Tuesday, April 6, 2010, from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. as we will be upgrading our photo server. Condo guides will also be unavailable on REsearch during this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and will endeavor to restore photos as soon as possible during the upgrade window. If you have any questions, please contact us at (808) 599-4224, or Toll-Free at (800) 628-3121.
Below is the latest schedule of training classes for the rest of March. To sign up immediately, simply click on the links below. Space is limited so please RSVP soon! If you are going to participate/watch online classes as a group, only one person needs to sign up.
Please note: Once REsearch Version 4.3 becomes live all classes will include the changes made in the release.
Prospecting, Contacts & Calendar: Thursday, March 25, 2010, from 9:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Registration Web Link: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/471531859
Basics to Searching & Formats: Thursday, March 25, 2010, from 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Registration Web Link: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/336753498
Orientation: Friday, March 26, 2010, from 9:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Registration Web Link: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/694103091
Manage Listings & Forms: Friday, March 26, 2010, from 1:00 p,m. to 2:30 p.m.
Registration Web Link: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/595945187
Maps: Tuesday, March 30, 2010, from 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Registration Web Link: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/229563394
Instructions on how to register for online classes:
- To register, please click onto the applicable link located below the class. The link will then take you to the registration site.
- Please complete all the required fields marked by a red asterisks (First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Phone, Organization AKA Office Name).
- Click “Register Now” to complete the registration process. Once registered a confirmation email will be sent to your email address to confirm your registration along with a unique web ID number and instructions on how to login to the session on that day.
- If you need login assistance, please feel free to contact our Customer/Technical Support team at 800-628-3121 , press # and then 457.
- Remember, after you have participated, please make sure to fill out the survey or e-mail me your feedback so we can continue to improve upon our training efforts! Mahalo.
- PC-based attendees – Required: Windows® 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7
- Macintosh®-based attendees – Required: Mac OS® X 10.4 (Tiger®) or newer
Questions? Comments? Please feel free to contact us via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (808) 599-4224 or (800) 628-3121.