Below is the schedule of upcoming online training classes for the month of January. Even if you’ve participated in a session before, it’s often a good idea to get a refresher. Our live trainers can answer your questions and help you get the most out of REsearch. Descriptions of each HIS webinar can be found here. To sign up immediately, simply click on the links below. If you are going to attend online classes as a group, only one person needs to sign up.
January 9-13, 2017
January 11, 2017 from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- Getting Started
January 11, 2017 from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM
January 13, 2017 from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- Advanced Searching
January 13, 2017 from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM
January 16-20, 2017
January 17, 2017 from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM
- Open House
January 17, 2017 from 12:30 PM to 2:00 PM
- Prospects & Contacts
January 18, 2017 from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- Enter & Manage Listings
January 18, 2017 from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM
- “Listing Update” & CMA (Part 1)
January 20, 2017 from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- Cloud CMA (Part 2)
January 20, 2017 from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM
January 23-27, 2017
- Farming & Labels
January 24, 2017 from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM
January 24, 2017 from 12:30 PM to 2:00 PM
- Maps I
January 25, 2017 from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- Maps II
January 25, 2017 from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM
January 27, 2017 from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- zipForms, Roster Download & Downloading
January 27, 2017 from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
January 30-31, 2017
January 31, 2017 from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM
- Getting Started
January 31, 2017 from 12:30 PM to 2:00 PM
Instructions on how to register for online classes:
- To register, please click on the applicable link located below the class. This will take you to the Citrix GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar registration site.
- Please complete all the required fields marked with a red asterisk (First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Phone, and Organization or office name).
- Click “Register Now” to complete the registration process. Once registered a confirmation email will be sent to your email address to confirm your registration along with a unique web ID number and instructions on how to login to the session on that day.
- If you need login assistance, please feel free to contact our Customer/Technical Support team at 800-628-3121, press # and then 457.
Remember, after you have participated, please make sure to fill out the survey or e-mail us your feedback so we can continue to improve upon our training efforts!
System requirements for online classes:
- PC-based attendees – Required: Microsoft Windows® XP or newer
- Macintosh®-based attendees – Required: Mac OS® X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) or newer
- Mobile attendees – Required: Apple iOS 8 or newer, Google Android 4.0 or newer System requirements apply only to the GoToMeeting webinar service, not to the REsearch system.
Questions? Comments? Please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call (808) 599-4224 or (800) 628-3121.