Important Information for Primary Brokers: As mid-year approaches, this is important information for primary brokers who expect to make changes to their roster or request waivers for the billing cycle that begins July 1, 2017.
Membership Changes & Waiver Deadlines
For questions regarding Membership, including status changes or waivers, please contact our Membership Department at (808) 599-4224 or (800) 628-3121 (toll free, Neighbor Islands only), or email email@example.com.
If you are placing your license on Inactive status, or if you are surrendering your license:
- We must receive a copy of the completed Real Estate Change Form that you file with the DCCA.
- To ensure that changes or cancellations are processed before the July 1st billing, change forms must be received by, Friday, June 23, 2017.
- Once we charge your credit card or debit your account, there is no refund for unused services.
Waiver applications and renewals are due as soon as possible!
- Anyone who is currently under waiver and wants to continue accessing the MLS service under waiver status must submit a new waiver application.
- Agents, assistants or other staff who are not currently under waiver but are seeking waiver status must also submit a new waiver application. This applies to all licensed support subscribers, property managers and time-share agents.
- Waivers are also required for partners, officers, directors or shareholders who are licensed but do not engage in sales activity.
- The deadline for submitting Waiver Applications for the new fiscal year (July 1, 2017 through June 30, 2018) is Friday, June 30, 2017.