This is the schedule of online training classes for the month of September. Even if you’ve participated in a session before, it’s often a good idea to get a refresher. Our live trainers can answer your questions and help you get the most out of REsearch. Descriptions of each HIS webinar can be found here.
To sign up immediately, simply click on the links below. If you are going to attend online classes as a group, only one person needs to sign up. We recommend registering for classes even if you cannot attend live, as many are recorded and made available the next day.
September 9, 2022
- Searching Basics with John
September 9, 2022 from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- Advanced Searching with John
September 9, 2022 from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM
September 16, 2022
- Customizing with John
September 16, 2022 from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- Transactions (zipForm Edition), Roster Download & Downloading with John
September 16, 2022 from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
September 23, 2022
- Listing Update & CMA with John (Part I)
September 23, 2022 from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- Cloud CMA with John (Part II)
September 23, 2022 from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM
Phone: (808) 599-4224 | Fax: (808) 524-6874 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube | Instagram
- Subscribers to our TMK public records service are encouraged to take our online TMK Essentials training. Learn how to get the most out of your TMK subscription on your schedule, from anywhere, via a recorded training session now available on YouTube!
Remember, after you have participated, please make sure to fill out the survey or e-mail us your feedback so we can continue to improve upon our training efforts!
System requirements for online classes:
- PC-based attendees – Required: Microsoft Windows® Vista or newer
- Macintosh®-based attendees – Required: Mac OS® X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) or newer
- Mobile attendees – Required: Apple iOS 10 or newer, Google Android 4.4 or newer
System requirements apply only to the GoToMeeting webinar service, not to the REsearch system.
Questions? Comments? Please feel free to contact us via email@example.com or call (808) 599-4224 or (800) 628-3121.