The next billing for credit card and ACH customers will be on Tuesday, July 1, 2014. Payments for customers on invoice billing are also due on that day. And for a limited time, pay for one year in advance with ACH or check and pay only $720 for the year!
Special Offer for Annual Renewals
With the start of the new fiscal year next month, the HIS Board of Directors has authorized a one-time discount on MLS service for members paying annually and via ACH or check.
With this special offer, you will pay only $720 for the year for MLS, based on $60 per month, reflecting savings of over 14%!
This is a limited-time offer, so act now! To take advantage of this special, please fill out and return the Annual MLS Special Authorization Form by Friday, June 27, 2014.
NOTE: Members must be current in their accounts to enroll in this offer. No exceptions nor extensions, and as always, no refunds for unused service in the case of early cancellation or termination. See the authorization form for details.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (808) 599-4224 extension 454!
Important Billing Reminders
For questions regarding billing, please call our Accounting Department at 599-4224 or 1-800-628-3121 (Neighbor Islands only), ext. #454, or email email@example.com.
If you would like to make changes to your billing:
- Print and complete a new Exhibit C – Pre-authorized Payment Agreement (click on the link). Your broker’s signature is not required if you are only changing your account information.
- Return the form by either e-mailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxing it to (808) 524-6874.
- The deadline to make any changes to your billing is Wednesday, June 25, 2014.
If you are the Principal Broker (PB) for your office:
It is the responsibility of the PB to insure that the fees for all agents in his/her office are due are paid on time. If payment is not made by the 10th of the month, service may be interrupted for the entire office.If an agent is not able to pay the required MLS fees, the PB has the following options:
- Release the agent, by placing their license on inactive status with DCCA, and providing a copy of the release form to HIS before the July 1st billing (the agent’s signature is not required). Fees will continue to be billed until a copy of the DCCA Change Form is received by HIS.
- Loan the agent sufficient funds to pay their MLS fees.
- Pay the fees due on behalf of the agent.
As always, we appreciate your cooperation and your business!
For questions regarding Membership, including status changes or waivers, please contact our Membership Department at 599-4224 or 1-800-628-3121 (Neighbor Islands only), ext. #160, or email email@example.com.
If you are placing your license on Inactive status, or if you are surrendering your license:
- We must receive a copy of the completed Real Estate Change Form that you file with the DCCA.
- To ensure that changes or cancellations are processed before the July 1st billing, change forms must be received by Wednesday, June 25, 2014.
- Once we charge your credit card or debit your account, there is no refund for unused services.
Waiver applications and renewals are DUE NOW!
- Anyone who is currently under waiver and wants to continue accessing the MLS service under waiver status must submit a new waiver application.
Agents, assistants or other staff who are not currently under waiver but are seeking waiver status must also submit a new waiver application. This applies to all licensed support subscribers, property managers and time-share agents.
- Waivers are also required for partners, officers, directors or shareholders who are licensed but do not engage in sales activity.
- The deadline for submitting Waiver Applications for the new fiscal year (July 1, 2014 through June 30, 2015) is June 30, 2014.
- Click here to obtain the Waiver Application form.