*NEW! Orientation classes for New Agent Members have now been added to our class schedule starting this month. Sign up now to build a solid foundation of REsearch knowledge and skills!
Sign up for one of our online training classes this September and…
- Learn our trainers tricks & tips for farming
- Brush up on your basics
- Discover ways to attract new customers
Below are the online classes scheduled for the remainder of August. To sign up immediately, simply click on the links below. Space is limited so please RSVP soon! If you are going to participate/watch as a group, only one person needs to sign up. Remember, after you have participated, please make sure to fill out the survey or e-mail me your feedback so we can continue to improve upon our training efforts! Mahalo.
September 1 – 6
September 7 – 13
Orientation: Tuesday, September 8, 2009 – 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM HST
Enter & Manage Your Listings and How to Utilize Forms: Wednesday, September 9, 2009 – 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM HST
Orientation: Thursday, September 10, 2009 – 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM HST
Prospecting, Contacts & Calendar: Thursday, September 10, 2009 – 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM HST
September 14 – 20
Update, CMA, Farming & Labels: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 – 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM HST
Basics to Searching & Formats: Thursday, September 17, 2009 – 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM HST
Orientation: Thursday, September 17, 2009 – 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM HST
Live, In-Office Class on Oahu! REsearch TMK: Friday, September 18, 2009 – 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM HST
September 21 – 27
Basics to Searching & Formats: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 – 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM HST
Customizing & Downloads: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 – 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM HST
Prospecting, Contacts & Calendar: Thursday, September 24, 2009 – 10:00 AM to 11:30 PM HST
Maps: Thursday, September 24, 2009 – 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM HST
Orientation: Friday, September 25, 2009 – 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM HST
Enter & Manage Your Listings and How to Utilize Forms: Friday, September 25, 2009 – 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM HST
September 28 – 30
Customizing & Downloads: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 – 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM HST
Orientation: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 – 1:00 PM 2:30 PM HST
Instructions on how to register for the above webinars:
- To register, please click onto the applicable link located below the class. The link will then take you to the registration site.
- Please complete all the required fields marked by a red asterisks (First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Phone, Organization AKA Office Name).
- Click “Register Now” to complete the registration process. Once registered a confirmation email will be sent to your email address to confirm your registration along with a unique web ID number and instructions on how to login to the session on that day.
- If you need login assistance, please feel free to contact our Customer/Technical Support team at (800) 628-3121, press # and then 457.
- PC-based attendees – Required: Windows® 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server, Vista
- Macintosh®-based attendees – Required: Mac OS® X 10.4 (Tiger®) or newer
Questions? Comments? I’d love to hear from you! Please feel free to e-mail me at email@example.com or call directly at (808) 748-8759 or toll free 1-800-628-3121 ext. 159.