Hawaii Information Service is pleased to announce the arrival of REsearch 4.5. The culmination of over a year of work, and drawn from a great deal of research and feedback, this latest update is focused on delivering a shorter listing input form, along with countless other improvements and fixes.
The most important changes in REesarch 4.5 are:
- Shortening, simplifying, and reorganizing the data input form, setting several fields to be no longer required, and removing several fields entirely.
- Enhancing the tab feature to more easily navigate through the remaining required fields to speed data entry.
- Making it simpler to enter and search for short sale and REO listings by creating a specific and higher-placed section on the form.
- Vastly simplifying the “Fees,” “Features,” and “Crops” sections.
For detailed information on what went into REsearch 4.5, please visit our dedicated information site at http://www.hawaiiinformation.com/45.
If you experience unexpected behavior or see display issues, be sure to clear your browser cache. Your computer may be displaying old code mixed in with new code. You may also want to confirm that your browser security settings are correct.
Also, as part of the REsearch 4.5 upgrade, several changes were made to the database that required data conversions. Although we have thoroughly tested and retested every aspect of this process, it’s still a good idea to verify that everything converted correctly. We specifically recommend you spend some time confirming that:
- Your listing fees were properly converted (to simple monthly values for association, maintenance, and other fees).
- Your saved searches are still valid (you will be notified via email and in the system if any of your saved searches need to be updated to reflect data and field changes).
- Your prospects are still valid (you will be notified via email and in the system if these need to be updated as well).
If you have any questions about these changes, or are having problems with converted data, please call us at (808) 599-4224, or toll free at (800) 628-3121. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
REsearch 4.5 was a big upgrade, an ambitious undertaking that was made possible only through your continued support and feedback, the guidance of our Boards of Directors, and the input and participation of our product advisory groups, trainers, testers, and every department within the company.
There are over a hundred individual changes, drawn from thousands of hours of research, roundtable sessions, trade show visits, one-on-one consultations, and meetings with industry leaders and members on Kauai and the Big Island. And along with this project, Hawaii Information Service has evolved as a company to be more member focused, more responsive, and we hope more effective.
We know you have waited a long time for REsearch 4.5. We hope the upgrade allows you to spend considerably less time in our system, and more time running your business.
Meanwhile, Hawaii Information Service is very eager to move ahead with a number of important initiatives that were dependent on the successful launch of REsearch 4.5. These include full cross-browser, cross-platform compatibility (allowing you to use REsearch on any major OS, browser, and even device), new and improved CMA offerings, and much more.
We look forward to continuing to providing the best tools we can to help you grow your business.
The Hawaii Information Services Team