Offer valid for FULL MLS members only.
Click above or follow this link to download the Annual MLS Special Order & Payment Form:
Hawaii Information Service is excited to be able to offer a discount to our members for the fourth year in a row. Mahalo for your business!
Our MLS Special Returns! $675/year if paid by check or ACH by June 23, 2017. This special, one-time price brings MLS member fees down to just $56.25/month when paid annually.
To qualify for this special offer, members must be current on their membership and other fees, and payment must be received by check or ACH (no credit cards) by June 23, 2017. Annual payment will be for service effective July 1, 2017 through June 30, 2018. No extensions or grace period, and as always, no refunds will be provided.
Act now! You can mail your check to Hawaii Information Service, 680 Iwilei Road, Suite 670, Honolulu, HI 96817, or send us your ACH details (via a voided check) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions? Call us at (808) 599-4224 or toll-free at (800) 628-3121 from the neighbor islands.
Important Information for Primary Brokers: As mid-year approaches, this is important information for primary brokers who expect to make changes to their roster or request waivers for the billing cycle that begins July 1, 2017.
Membership Changes & Waiver Deadlines
For questions regarding Membership, including status changes or waivers, please contact our Membership Department at (808) 599-4224 or (800) 628-3121 (toll free, Neighbor Islands only), or email email@example.com.
If you are placing your license on Inactive status, or if you are surrendering your license:
- We must receive a copy of the completed Real Estate Change Form that you file with the DCCA.
- To ensure that changes or cancellations are processed before the July 1st billing, change forms must be received by, Friday, June 23, 2017.
- Once we charge your credit card or debit your account, there is no refund for unused services.
Waiver applications and renewals are due as soon as possible!
- Anyone who is currently under waiver and wants to continue accessing the MLS service under waiver status must submit a new waiver application.
- Agents, assistants or other staff who are not currently under waiver but are seeking waiver status must also submit a new waiver application. This applies to all licensed support subscribers, property managers and time-share agents.
- Waivers are also required for partners, officers, directors or shareholders who are licensed but do not engage in sales activity.
- The deadline for submitting Waiver Applications for the new fiscal year (July 1, 2017 through June 30, 2018) is Friday, June 30, 2017.
Click here or follow this link to download the Licensed Support Subscriber & Full Waiver Application:
The Hawaii Information Service office will be closed on Monday, June 12, 2017 in observance of Kamehameha Day. Normal office hours will resume on Tuesday, June 13.
If you have questions during the holiday weekend, please start with a search of our extensive online knowledge base at help.hiinfo.com, or browse our growing library of videos. If you require urgent assistance, you can call our main phone line at (808) 599-4224 or (800) 628-3121 from the neighbor islands, and stay on the line to leave a message. Someone will return your call as soon as possible! You can also send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our team would like to wish you an aloha-filled weekend, and thank you for your continued support! Our next observed holiday will be Independence Day on Tuesday, July 4, 2017.
Kamehameha Day was established in 1871 by King Kamehameha V to honor his grandfather, Kamehameha The Great.
Hawaii Business Magazine hosted its 11th annual awards gala for the state’s “Top 100 Realtors®” last night in Waikiki. The Hawaii Information Service ‘ohana offers its heartiest congratulations to its many members that were recognized among the highest producers in Hawaii’s real estate industry.
The “Top 100 Realtors®” list is an independent program of Hawaii Business Magazine, but HIS is proud to partner with the publication both as a key data provider as well as the official entertainment sponsor for the evening!
The Top 100 Realtors® for 2017
The “Top 100 Realtors®” list recognizes Realtors® reporting the most total existing residential sales in 2016. Hawaii Business Magazine explains its methodology in greater detail on its website, where you can also find the official ranked list, as well as other top Realtor® lists!
- Adrienne Lally (Keller Williams Honolulu)
- Alesia D. Barnes (Elite Pacific Properties, LLC)
- Ann T. Kwock (Trinity Properties, LLC)
- Anne Oliver (Coldwell Banker Pacific Prop.)
- Atsuko Sato (HOMETIQUE)
- Ben Garner (Kukio Properties)
- Ben M. Welborn (Hawaii Life Real Estate Brokers)
- Beth Chang (Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties)
- Brandon C. Lau (Locations)
- Bryn W. Kaufman (OahuRE.com)
- Carrie Nicholson (Hawaii Life Real Estate Brokers)
- Chad T.Y. Shimabukuro (RE/MAX Honolulu)
- Charlene Tongg (Keller Williams Honolulu)
- Chester Q. New (SRE Matrix, Inc.)
- Clint Hansen (Maui Luxury Real Estate LLC)
- Corinda S. Wong (Locations)
- Courtney J. Takai (Vesta Hawaii Real Estate)
- Courtney M. Brown (Island Sotheby’s International Realty)
- Cynthia L. Nash (Choi International)
- Danette K Andrews (Century 21 All Islands Fine Homes & Estates Princeville)
- Daniel K. Ihara (Keller Williams Honolulu)
- Dano Sayles (RE/MAX Lifestyle)
- Daryl W. Flem (Hawaii International Real Estate Services)
- David E. Buck (Harcourts Island Properties)
- Dean A. Otto (Sakamoto Properties Limited)
- Dennis Rush (Elite Pacific Properties, LLC)
- Derek Kamm (Keller Williams Honolulu)
- Dolores P. Bediones (Locations)
- Donna A. Duryea (Elite Pacific Properties LLC)
- Douglas Shanefield (Coldwell Banker Pacific Prop.)
- Eileen F. Lacerte (Hawaii Beach and Golf Properties)
- Erik K. Taniguchi (Keller Williams Honolulu)
- Erin B. Evans (Century 21 All Islands FH & E)
- Frank H.N. Schenk (Mauna Kea Realty)
- H. Scott Rotheiser (Owners.com)
- Hannah Sirois (Elite Pacific Properties, LLC)
- Harold Clarke (Luxury Big Island By Harold Clarke)
- Iku S. Honda (Coldwell Banker Pacific Prop.)
- Ivy (Kumai (Ivy K Realty, LLC)
- Jackie Oldbury (Coldwell Banker Pacific Prop.)
- James A Schneider (Kukio Properties)
- Jaymes K. Song (BHGRE Advantage Realty)
- Jeffrey N. Samuels (Jeffrey Samuels Real Estate Services)
- J.J. Leininger (Hawaii Life Real Estate Brokers)
- Joanne L. Foxxe (Kapalua Realty Co Ltd)
- Joel L. Cavasso (Elite Pacific Properties, LLC)
- John W. Stallings (Keller Williams Honolulu)
- Joni J. Metzler (Metzler Realty)
- Josh Jerman (Hawaii Life Real Estate Brokers)
- Judith A. Whitfield (List Sotheby’s International Realty)
- Julianna Garris (Choi International)
- Kay M. Mukaigawa (Primary Properties, Inc.)
- Kelly H. Moran (Hilo Brokers Ltd)
- Kim Insley-Morrell (Coldwell Banker Island Properties)
- Leian Harosky (Coldwell Banker Pacific Prop.)
- Mary Anne Fitch (Hawaii Life Real Estate Brokers)
- Mary LaVoie-Olson (Elite Pacific Properties, LLC)
- Mary M. Beddow (Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices)
- Michael D. DeMello (Redfin Corporation)
- Myron N. Kiriu (BHGRE Advantage Realty)
- Nathalie C. Mullinix (Nathalie Mullinix Realty Universal, Inc.)
- Neal A. Norman (Hawaii Life Real Estate Brokers)
- Orion R. Barels (Locations)
- Patricia Choi (Choi International)
- Paul G. Kyno (Oceanfront Sotheby’s International Realty)
- Ralph S. Gray (Hawaii Homes International)
- Raymond S. Chin (Hawaii Life RealEstate Brokers Kapalua)
- Rhonda Smith-Sanchez (Coldwell Banker Island Properties)
- Richard S Cricchio (Help-U-Sell Honolulu Properties)
- Robert H. Dein (Maui Real Estate Advisors LLC)
- Robert J. Cartwright (Whalers Realty Inc)
- Robert Kildow (Hualalai Realty)
- Robert R. Myers (Elite Pacific Properties, LLC)
- Ryan T. Lamb (Keller Williams Honolulu)
- Sachiyo S. Braden (Sachi Hawaii Pacific Century Properties)
- Scott Adams (BHGRE Advantage Realty)
- Scott R. Carvill (Carvill Sotheby’s International Realty)
- Shannon D. Severance (RE/MAX Honolulu)
- Stephanie L. Chan (Locations)
- Stephen T.L. Hurwitz (Mauna Kea Realty)
- Steven Martin-Oldfield (Kauai Pacific Real Estate, LLC)
- Sue Brown (Livingston Realty)
- Susan N. Borochov (Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties)
- Suzanne M Harding (Kukui’ula Realty Group LLC)
- Thomas Loratta (Elite Pacific Properties, LLC)
- Tom Tezak (Wailea Realty Corp.)
- Tomoko Matsumoto (Hawaii Beach and Golf Properties)
- Tony Kawaguchi (Hawaii Homes International)
- Tony L. Pinkert (Elite Pacific Properties, LLC)
- Tracey Anne Stott Kelley (Stott Real Estate, Inc.)
- Tracy Allen (Coldwell Banker Pacific Prop.)
- Travis D. Farris (BHGRE Advantage Realty)
- Trevor W. Benn (Benn Pacific Group, Inc.)
- Vincent Lao (Five Star Realty, Inc.)
- Wendy R. Peterson (Island Sotheby’s International Realty)
- William B. Moffett (Moffett Properties)
- Yukie M. Pakele (Kailua Beach Realty, Ltd.)
- Yukiko Yang (List Sotheby’s International Realty)
- Yvonne J. Khouri-Morgan (Mauna Lani Realty, Inc.)
- Yvonne Summerfield (RE/MAX Kauai Living)
List provided by Hawaii Business Magazine and covers calendar year 2016.
Find More in the June 2017 Issue!
The ‘Top 100 Realtors®’ program of Hawaii Business Magazine includes other notable lists, including Honorable Mention (Ranked #101 to #125), Top Transactions (Highest Volume), Vacant Land (by Sales and Number of Transactions), and Top Companies (by Sales and Number of Transactions).
You can find these lists online, or pick up a printed copy of the magazine’s June 2017 issue!