Please note that our office will be closed on Monday, February 17, 2014 in observance of the Presidents’ Day holiday. We will resume regular office hours on Tuesday, Feb. 18.
If you require urgent assistance during the holiday weekend, you can leave a message on our emergency line by calling (808) 599-4224 or (800) 628-3121 from the neighbor islands, and pressing * (star). Our phone system will notify our on-call staff, and someone will return your call as soon as possible.
The entire Hawaii Information Service family would like to thank you for your continued support, and hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend!
Below is the schedule of upcoming online training classes for the month of January. If you’re new to REsearch, we strongly encourage you to attend an “Orientation” session on February 3.
Even if you’ve participated in a session before, it’s often a good idea to get a refresher. Our live trainers can answer your questions and help you get the most out of REsearch. Descriptions of each HIS webinar can be found here
To sign up immediately, simply click on the links below. If you are going to participate/watch online classes as a group, only one person needs to sign up.
February 3-7, 2014
February 10-14, 2014
February 17-21, 2014
February 24-28, 2014
Instructions on how to register for online classes:
- To register, please click on the applicable link located below the class. The link will then take you to the registration site.
- Please complete all the required fields marked by a red asterisk (First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Phone, Organization AKA Office Name).
- Click “Register Now” to complete the registration process. Once registered a confirmation email will be sent to your email address to confirm your registration along with a unique web ID number and instructions on how to login to the session on that day.
- If you need login assistance, please feel free to contact our Customer/Technical Support team at 800-628-3121, press # and then 457.
Remember, after you have participated, please make sure to fill out the survey or e-mail me your feedback so we can continue to improve upon our training efforts! Mahalo.
System Requirements for Online Classes
- PC-based attendees – Required: Windows® 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7
- Macintosh®-based attendees – Required: Mac OS® X 10.4 (Tiger®) or newer
System requirements apply only to the GoToMeeting webinar service, not to the REsearch system.
Questions? Comments? Please feel free to contact us via email@example.com or call (808) 599-4224 or (800) 628-3121