Below is the schedule of upcoming online training classes for the month of March. If you’re new to HIS, we strongly encourage you to attend an “Orientation” session on March 7 or March 23. To get started with REsearch, attend a “Getting Started” session on March 14.
Even if you’ve participated in a session before, it’s often a good idea to get a refresher. Our live trainers can answer your questions and help you get the most out of REsearch. Descriptions of each HIS webinar can can be found here.
To sign up immediately, simply click on the links below. If you are going to attend online classes as a group, only one person needs to sign up.
March 7-11, 2016
March 7, 2016 from 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM
- Prospect & Contacts
March 7, 2016 from 1:30 PM to 3:00 PM
- Maps I
March 9, 2016 from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- Maps II
March 9, 2016 from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM
March 11, 2016 from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- Advanced Search
March 11, 2016 from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM
March 14-18, 2016
- Getting Started
March 14, 2016 from 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM
March 14, 2016 from 1:30 PM to 3:00 PM
- Farming & Labels
March 16, 2016 from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- Open House
March 16, 2016 from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM
March 18, 2016 from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- zipForms, Roster Download, Downloading
March 18, 2016 from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM
March 21-25, 2016
March 21, 2016 from 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM
- Open House
March 21, 2016 from 1:30 PM to 3:00 PM
- TMK Essentials
March 22, 2016 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
March 2March 2016 from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- Enter & Manage Your Listings
March 2March 2016 from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM
- “Listing Update” & CMA (Part I)
March 25, 2016 from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- Cloud CMA (Part II)
March 25, 2016 from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM
Instructions on how to register for online classes:
- To register, please click on the applicable link located below the class. This will take you to the Citrix GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar registration site.
- Please complete all the required fields marked by a red asterisk (First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Phone, and Organization or office name).
- Click “Register Now” to complete the registration process. Once registered a confirmation email will be sent to your email address to confirm your registration along with a unique web ID number and instructions on how to login to the session on that day.
- If you need login assistance, please feel free to contact our Customer/Technical Support team at 800-628-3121, press # and then 457.
- PC-based attendees – Required: Microsoft Windows® XP or newer
- Macintosh®-based attendees – Required: Mac OS® X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) or newer
- Mobile attendees – Required: Apple iOS 8 or newer, Google Android 4.0 or newer System requirements apply only to the GoToMeeting webinar service, not to the REsearch system.