Even if you’ve participated in a session before, it’s often a good idea to get a refresher. Our live trainers can answer your questions and help you get the most out of REsearch. Descriptions of each HIS webinar can be found here.
To sign up immediately, simply click on the links below. If you are going to participate/watch online classes as a group, only one person needs to sign up.
January 7, 2015 from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- Basics to Formats
January 7, 2015 from 11:00 PM to 2:30 AM
- Farming & Labels
January 9, 2015 from 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM
- Basics to Searching
January 9, 2015 from 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM
- Advanced Search Techniques
January 9, 2015 from 1:30 PM to 3:00 PM
- Prospecting & Contacts
January 16, 2015 from 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM
- Update & CMA Features
January 16, 2015 from 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM
- Cloud CMA
January 16, 2015 from 1:30 PM to 3:00 PM
- TMK Essentials
January 20, 2015 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- How to Enter & Mange Listings
January 22, 2015 from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- The Calendar
January 22, 2015 from 1:00 PM to 2:30 AM
- zipForms & Downloading
January 23, 2015 from 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM
January 23, 2015 from 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM
January 23, 2015 from 1:30 PM to 3:00 PM
Instructions on how to register for online classes:
- To register, please click on the applicable link located below the class. The link will then take you to the registration site.
- Please complete all the required fields marked by a red asterisk (First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Phone, Organization AKA Office Name).
- Click “Register Now” to complete the registration process. Once registered a confirmation email will be sent to your email address to confirm your registration along with a unique web ID number and instructions on how to login to the session on that day.
- If you need login assistance, please feel free to contact our Customer/Technical Support team at 800-628-3121, press # and then 457.
Remember, after you have participated, please make sure to fill out the survey or e-mail me your feedback so we can continue to improve upon our training efforts! Mahalo.
System Requirements for Online Classes
- PC-based attendees – Required: Windows® 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7
- Macintosh®-based attendees – Required: Mac OS® X 10.4 (Tiger®) or newer
System requirements apply only to the GoToMeeting webinar service, not to the REsearch system.