This is the schedule of upcoming online training classes for the month of October. Even if you’ve participated in a session before, it’s often a good idea to get a refresher. Our live trainers can answer your questions and help you get the most out of REsearch. Descriptions of each HIS webinar can be found here. To sign up immediately, simply click on the links below. If you are going to attend online classes as a group, only one person needs to sign up.
October 9-13, 2017
October 10, 2017 from 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM
- Getting Started
October 10, 2017 from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM
October 11, 2017 from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- Enter & Manage Listings
October 11, 2017 from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM
October 13, 2017 from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- Advanced Searching
October 13, 2017 from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM
October 16-20, 2017
- Farming & Labels
October 17, 2017 from 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM
- Prospects & Contacts
October 17, 2017 from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM
- Maps I
October 18, 2017 from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- Maps II
October 18, 2017 from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM
- “Listing Update” & CMA (Pt I) – CANCELLED
October 20, 2017 from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- Cloud CMA (Pt II) – CANCELLED
October 20, 2017 from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM
October 23-27, 2017
October 24, 2017 from 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM
October 24, 2017 from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM
- Getting Started
October 25, 2017 from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- Open House
October 25, 2017 from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM
October 27, 2017 from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- zipForms, Roster Download & Downloading
October 27, 2017 from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Subscribers to our TMK public records service are encouraged to take our online TMK Essentials training. Learn how to get the most out of your TMK subscription on your schedule, from anywhere, via a recorded training session now available on YouTube!
Instructions on how to register for online classes:
- To register, please click on the applicable link located below the class. This will take you to the Citrix GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar registration site.
- Please complete all the required fields marked with a red asterisk (First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Phone, and Organization or office name).
- Click “Register Now” to complete the registration process. Once registered a confirmation email will be sent to your email address to confirm your registration along with a unique web ID number and instructions on how to login to the session on that day.
- If you need login assistance, please feel free to contact our Customer/Technical Support team at 800-628-3121, press # and then 457.
Remember, after you have participated, please make sure to fill out the survey or e-mail us your feedback so we can continue to improve upon our training efforts!
System requirements for online classes:
- PC-based attendees – Required: Microsoft Windows® XP or newer
- Macintosh®-based attendees – Required: Mac OS® X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) or newer
- Mobile attendees – Required: Apple iOS 8 or newer, Google Android 4.0 or newer System requirements apply only to the GoToMeeting webinar service, not to the REsearch system.
Questions? Comments? Please feel free to contact us via email@example.com or call (808) 599-4224 or (800) 628-3121.