We have added information on more than 21,000 Hawaii County building permits to REsearch! This update comes after our Honolulu County permit data update earlier this year, which added information on more than 78,000 Oahu permits.
For Hawaii Island, this update focused on updating our building permit information from September 2012 to today. As a result, REsearch now provides information on more than 347,000 Hawaii County building permits dating back to the 1960s!
We gratefully acknowledge the support of Hawaii County offices in making this information available in REsearch. And we are still working on providing even more permit and other property information available for all islands!
We are excited to announce that Hawaii Information Service is now happy to accept payments via American Express and Discover credit cards, in addition to Visa and Mastercard! We know many of you have asked for these payment options, and thanks to upcoming upgrades to our accounting system, we’re now able to take all four of the most popular credit cards.
We are currently updating our forms to accommodate the addition of American Express and Discover Card payments, but we wanted to share this good news as soon as possible!
If you’d like to change your payment method to one of these two new options now, you can fill out our current Pre-Authorized Payment Agreement
form (Exhibit C), and note “AMEX” or “DISC” next to the account number, then print, sign, and fax it to (888) 628-3121
. You can also call (808) 599-4224 and press 3 to reach our accounting department to make the change over the phone.
Below is the schedule of upcoming online training classes for the month of June. Even if you’ve participated in a session before, it’s often a good idea to get a refresher. Our live trainers can answer your questions and help you get the most out of REsearch. Descriptions of each HIS webinar can be found here. To sign up immediately, simply click on the links below. If you are going to attend online classes as a group, only one person needs to sign up.
July 10-14, 2017
July 17-21, 2017
July 24-28, 2017
Instructions on how to register for online classes:
- To register, please click on the applicable link located below the class. This will take you to the Citrix GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar registration site.
- Please complete all the required fields marked with a red asterisk (First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Phone, and Organization or office name).
- Click “Register Now” to complete the registration process. Once registered a confirmation email will be sent to your email address to confirm your registration along with a unique web ID number and instructions on how to login to the session on that day.
- If you need login assistance, please feel free to contact our Customer/Technical Support team at 800-628-3121, press # and then 457.
Remember, after you have participated, please make sure to fill out the survey or e-mail us your feedback so we can continue to improve upon our training efforts!
System requirements for online classes:
- PC-based attendees – Required: Microsoft Windows® XP or newer
- Macintosh®-based attendees – Required: Mac OS® X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) or newer
- Mobile attendees – Required: Apple iOS 8 or newer, Google Android 4.0 or newer System requirements apply only to the GoToMeeting webinar service, not to the REsearch system.
Questions? Comments? Please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call (808) 599-4224 or (800) 628-3121.