Below is the schedule of upcoming online training classes for the month of July. If you’re new to HIS, we strongly encourage you to attend an “Orientation” session on July 6 or July 28. To get started with REsearch, attend a “Getting Started” session on July 28.
Even if you’ve participated in a session before, it’s often a good idea to get a refresher. Our live trainers can answer your questions and help you get the most out of REsearch. Descriptions of each HIS webinar can can be found here.
To sign up immediately, simply click on the links below. If you are going to attend online classes as a group, only one person needs to sign up.
July 4-8, 2016
July 6, 2016 from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
July 6, 2016 from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM
July 8, 2016 from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- Advanced Searching
July 8, 2016 from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM
July 11-15, 2016
- Farming & Labels
July 13, 2016 from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- Prospects & Contacts
July 13, 2016 from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM
- Open House
July 14, 2016 from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- Enter & Manage Listings
July 14, 2016 from 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM
- “Listing Update” & CMA (Part I)
July 15, 2016 from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- Cloud CMA (Part II)
July 15, 2016 from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM
July 18-22, 2016
- Maps I
July 20, 2016 from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- Maps II
July 20, 2016 from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM
July 22, 2016 from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- zipForms, Roster Download & Downloading
July 22, 2016 from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
July 25-29, 2016
July 28, 2016 from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- Getting Started
July 28, 2016 from 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM
Subscribers to our TMK public records service are encouraged to take our online TMK Essentialstraining. Learn how to get the most out of your TMK subscription on your schedule, from anywhere, via a recorded training session now available on YouTube!
Instructions on how to register for online classes:
- To register, please click on the applicable link located below the class. This will take you to the Citrix GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar registration site.
- Please complete all the required fields marked by a red asterisk (First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Phone, and Organization or office name).
- Click “Register Now” to complete the registration process. Once registered a confirmation email will be sent to your email address to confirm your registration along with a unique web ID number and instructions on how to login to the session on that day.
- If you need login assistance, please feel free to contact our Customer/Technical Support team at 800-628-3121, press # and then 457.
Remember, after you have participated, please make sure to fill out the survey or e-mail us your feedback so we can continue to improve upon our training efforts!
System requirements for online classes:
- PC-based attendees – Required: Microsoft Windows® XP or newer
- Macintosh®-based attendees – Required: Mac OS® X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) or newer
- Mobile attendees – Required: Apple iOS 8 or newer, Google Android 4.0 or newer System requirements apply only to the GoToMeeting webinar service, not to the REsearch system.