Below is the schedule of upcoming online training classes for the month of April. If you’re new to HIS, we strongly encourage you to attend an “Orientation” session on April 13. To get started with REsearch, attend a “Getting Started” session on April 6 or April 28.
Even if you’ve participated in a session before, it’s often a good idea to get a refresher. Our live trainers can answer your questions and help you get the most out of REsearch. Descriptions of each HIS webinar can can be found here.
To sign up immediately, simply click on the links below. If you are going to attend online classes as a group, only one person needs to sign up.
- Getting Started
April 6, 2016 from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
April 6, 2016 from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM
April 8, 2016 from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- Advanced Searching
April 8, 2016 from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM
April 11-15, 2016
- Enter & Manage Your Listings
April 13, 2016 from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
April 13, 2016 from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM
- Listing Update & CMA (Part I)
April 15, 2016 from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- Cloud CMA (Part Ii)
April 15, 2016 from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM
April 18-22, 2016
- Maps I
April 20, 2016 from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- Maps II
April 20, 2016 from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM
- Open House
April 21, 2016 from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- Propspect & Contacts
April 21, 2016 from 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM
April 22, 2016 from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- zipForms, Roster Downloading, Downloading
April 22, 2016 from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
April 25-29, 2016
- TMK Essentials
April 26, 2016 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Farming & Labels
April 28, 2016 from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- Getting Started
April 28, 2016 from 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM
Instructions on how to register for online classes:
- To register, please click on the applicable link located below the class. This will take you to the Citrix GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar registration site.
Please complete all the required fields marked by a red asterisk (First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Phone, and Organization or office name).
- Click “Register Now” to complete the registration process. Once registered a confirmation email will be sent to your email address to confirm your registration along with a unique web ID number and instructions on how to login to the session on that day.
- If you need login assistance, please feel free to contact our Customer/Technical Support team at 800-628-3121, press # and then 457.
Remember, after you have participated, please make sure to fill out the survey or e-mail us your feedback so we can continue to improve upon our training efforts!
System requirements for online classes:
- PC-based attendees – Required: Microsoft Windows® XP or newer
- Macintosh®-based attendees – Required: Mac OS® X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) or newer
- Mobile attendees – Required: Apple iOS 8 or newer, Google Android 4.0 or newer System requirements apply only to the GoToMeeting webinar service, not to the REsearch system.
Questions? Comments? Please feel free to contact us via email@example.com or call (808) 599-4224 or (800) 628-3121