Below are the remaining online training classes for the month of December. (Descriptions of each webinar can be found here.) To sign up immediately, simply click on the links below. Space is limited so please RSVP soon! If you are going to participate/watch online classes as a group, only one person needs to sign up.
Monday, Dec. 20, 2010 from 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Monday, Dec. 20, 2010 from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Instructions on how to register for online classes:
- To register, please click on the applicable link located below the class. The link will then take you to the registration site.
- Please complete all the required fields marked by a red asterisks (First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Phone, Organization AKA Office Name).
- Click “Register Now” to complete the registration process. Once registered a confirmation email will be sent to your email address to confirm your registration along with a unique web ID number and instructions on how to login to the session on that day.
- If you need login assistance, please feel free to contact our Customer/Technical Support team at 800-628-3121, press # and then 457.
Remember, after you have participated, please make sure to fill out the survey or e-mail me your feedback so we can continue to improve upon our training efforts! Mahalo.
System Requirements for Online Classes
- PC-based attendees – Required: Windows® 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7
- Macintosh®-based attendees – Required: Mac OS® X 10.4 (Tiger®) or newer
System requirements apply only to the GoToMeeting webinar service, not to the REsearch system.
Questions? Comments? Please feel free to contact us via email@example.com or call (808) 599-4224 or (800) 628-3121.
The Hawaii Information Service office will be closed from Friday, Dec. 24 through Friday, Dec. 31, resuming regular business hours on Monday, Jan. 3, 2011.
If you encounter difficulties during this period, we encourage you to check our REsearch Help Center for frequently asked questions and other support documents.
And if you require urgent assistance, please call and leave a message on our emergency line by calling the main office number (800-628-3121 or 599-4224 on Oahu) and pressing * (star). Leave your name and contact number and our on-call staff will respond as soon as possible.
We hope you have a wonderful holiday, and we look forward to continuing to serve you in 2011!