Even if you’ve participated in a session before, it’s often a good idea to get a refresher. Our live trainers can answer your questions and help you get the most out of REsearch. Descriptions of each HIS webinar can be found here.
To sign up immediately, simply click on the links below. If you are going to participate/watch online classes as a group, only one person needs to sign up.
Nov. 4, 2014 from 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM
- Basics to Formats
Nov. 5, 2014 from 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM
- Prospecting & Contacts
Nov. 6, 2014 from 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM
- Basics to Searching
Nov. 7, 2014 from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- Advanced Search Techniques
Nov. 7, 2014 from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM
Nov. 10-14, 2014
- Farming & Labels
Nov. 10, 2014 from 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM
- How to Enter & Manage Listings
Nov. 12, 2014 from 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM
- Update & CMA Features
Nov. 14, 2014 from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- Cloud CMA
Nov. 14, 2014 from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM
Nov. 17-21, 2014
Nov. 17, 2014 from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM
- zipForms & Downloading the Roster
Nov. 18, 2014 from 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM
- The Calendar
Nov. 19, 2014 from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- Maps I
Nov. 19, 2014 from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM
Nov. 21, 2014 from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
Nov. 21, 2014 from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM
Nov. 24-28, 2014
- TMK Essentials
Nov. 25, 2014 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Instructions on how to register for online classes:
- To register, please click on the applicable link located below the class. The link will then take you to the registration site.
- Please complete all the required fields marked by a red asterisk (First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Phone, Organization AKA Office Name).
- Click “Register Now” to complete the registration process. Once registered a confirmation email will be sent to your email address to confirm your registration along with a unique web ID number and instructions on how to login to the session on that day.
- If you need login assistance, please feel free to contact our Customer/Technical Support team at 800-628-3121, press # and then 457.
Remember, after you have participated, please make sure to fill out the survey or e-mail me your feedback so we can continue to improve upon our training efforts! Mahalo.
System Requirements for Online Classes
- PC-based attendees – Required: Windows® 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7
- Macintosh®-based attendees – Required: Mac OS® X 10.4 (Tiger®) or newer
System requirements apply only to the GoToMeeting webinar service, not to the REsearch system.
You can keep up with the latest news from Hawaii Information Service on several services!