Our new and enhanced IDX is going live TOMORROW Oct. 28th, 2009, giving you 26 new features and functions at your fingertips! Although the new and enhanced IDX will be officially LIVE tomorrow, it will take us some time to implement these changes. A schedule will follow shortly explaining what the process will be to get your IDX up to date.
As a follow up to yesterday’s e-blast, here is a continued look at what you can expect, with a focus on the expanded features and functions that are only found in our Mid and FULL IDX Suites. (Click on the images to see a larger version of them)
Better Saved Than Sorry…
Saving Search Parameters & Results*
One of the biggest advantages of having a FULL IDX is giving your customers the ability to save their searches, thus making their home buying search that much more easy and efficient. What do you, the agent, get out of it? Besides knowing that your customers are being taken care of, they will have to enter their contact information in return for being able to save their searches, giving you the ability to contact them and provide them with the educated help they need to take the next step.
Here’s how it works:
* Your customers can set the search parameters the way they want them and just click “Save This Search.” If they are not logged in they will be prompted to do so, and then will be able to name their search, choose how often they want to receive updates, and go back to it whenever they please.
* Love at first sight? Your customers can save their favorite properties to a ‘Hotlist’ and return to it at a glance.
* If your customers need more details or want more options they need not look any further than the Property Details Page. By simply clicking on the “More Details” button on the listing of their choice they’ll find a world of opportunity at their fingertips. From the property details page, they’ll be able to save or print the listing, contact you, the agent, or schedule a showing, or e-mail it to a friend.
Tools Of The Trade
Our FULL IDX not only provides superior search capabilities for your customers, it also allows them to save specific listings of interest with the click of a button.
Here’s how it works:
* Getting There: After logging in to their ToolKit Account, your customers will notice a button bar will appear at the top of each screen giving them the option to go to their ToolKit Home as well as view their HotList, Saved Searches, and/or Details etc.
* The View from the Inside: Your customers ToolKit contains links to their HotList, Saved Search Parameters and Details. If they click on the “My HotList” button on the top menu bar or either one of the ones below they will be able to easily manage/add to their HotList.
* Your customers will be able to easily view property’s thumbnails in their HotList which they can also use to access the property details directly. If they have more than one they can scroll through them by using the previous and next buttons on the right hand side.
*Saved Search and other Call to Action features listed here are only available to FULL IDX customers.
Details, Details, Details…
What Your Customers Can Expect To Find on A Property’s Details Page
Included In All IDX Suites:
* Print Page
* Display Days on Market
* Display ALL Photos
* Photo Captions
* Agent Photo and Contact Information
Included In The Mid IDX (All of the above +):
* Virtual Tours (if available)
* Map Details – view a single property on the Google map
Included In The FULL IDX (All of the above +):
* “Call to Action” buttons such Ask the Agent, E-Mail a Friend, Schedule Showings, Schedule an Open House etc. at the top of the details page.
* Save listing to HotList: Your consumers must provide their contact information to save their favorite listings.
* Access to Mortgage Calculator
Getting The Whole Picture…
At A Glance
For a quick reference guide, please see the table below which shows what you can expect from the new EZ, Mid and Full IDX packages.
For questions pertaining to technical aspects of IDX please contact Michael Torres at Michael@alohaliving.com. For Sales related questions or inquiries please contact Colleen Yasuhara at Colleen@AlohaLiving.com. Have a great rest of your week and we’ll be in touch soon!