Below is the schedule of upcoming online training classes for the month of March. If you’re new to REsearch, we strongly encourage you to attend the “Orientation” session on March 7. You may also be interested in our “Cloud CMA” session on March 16.
Even if you’ve participated in a session before, it’s often a good idea to get a refresher. Our live trainers can answer your questions and help you get the most out of REsearch. Descriptions of each HIS webinar can be found here.
To sign up immediately, simply click on the links below. Space is limited so please RSVP soon! If you are going to participate/watch online classes as a group, only one person needs to sign up.
Update & CMA Features
March 5, 2012 from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
March 5, 2012 from 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM
March 5, 2012 from 1:30 PM to 3:00 PM
March 7, 2012 from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
March 7, 2012 from 2:30 PM to 4:00 PM
Basics to Searching
March 9, 2012 from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
Advanced Search Techniques
March 9, 2012 from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM
March 12-16, 2012
Basics to Formats
March 12, 2012 from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
How to Enter & Manage Listings
March 12, 2012 from 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM
March 12, 2012 from 1:30 PM to 3:00 PM
ZipForm & Downloading
March 14, 2012 from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
March 14, 2012 from 2:30 PM to 4:00 PM
Update & CMA Features
March 16, 2012 from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
March 16, 2012 from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM
March 19-23, 2012
Prospecting & Contacts
March 19, 2012 from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
Farming & Labels
March 19, 2012 from 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM
March 21, 2012 from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
March 21, 2012 from 2:30 PM to 4:00 PM
March 23, 2012 to 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
March 23, 2012 to 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM
March 30, 2012 from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
680 Iwilei Rd., Ste. #777, Honolulu, HI 96817
Instructions on how to register for online classes:
- To register, please click on the applicable link located below the class. The link will then take you to the registration site.
- Please complete all the required fields marked by a red asterisks (First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Phone, Organization AKA Office Name).
- Click “Register Now” to complete the registration process. Once registered a confirmation email will be sent to your email address to confirm your registration along with a unique web ID number and instructions on how to login to the session on that day.
- If you need login assistance, please feel free to contact our Customer/Technical Support team at 800-628-3121, press # and then 457.
Remember, after you have participated, please make sure to fill out the survey or e-mail me your feedback so we can continue to improve upon our training efforts! Mahalo.
System Requirements for Online Classes
- PC-based attendees – Required: Windows® 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7
- Macintosh®-based attendees – Required: Mac OS® X 10.4 (Tiger®) or newer
System requirements apply only to the GoToMeeting webinar service, not to the REsearch system.
Questions? Comments? Please feel free to contact us via
email@example.com or call (808) 599-4224 or (800) 628-3121Let’s Connect!